Hey lovelies, so Christmas lights are getting switched on next week and it made me just think how close Christmas is and then I thought PRESENTS! One thing I hate is getting a gift for someone especially when you’re at work and everyone does Secret Santa and you don’t have a clue what to get the person.
So today I thought I could help you if you are looking to buy a present for your wife, sister, friend, cousin, work colleague, even if it’s a little treat for a special someone just take a look down below and you will find something decent and I’m very sure they will love it! The price ranges from high to low so if you’re on a budget you will find something and if you are wanting to splurge a bit then you will still find something. If you are even one of those people that personally like the items why not make a wish list and show whomever you want to get the items for you.
- Mac Cosmetics, Lips & Eye Bag – £39.50
- Mac Cosmetics, Keepsake Eyes – £32
- Mac Cosmetics, Face – £42
- Mac Cosmetics, Exclusive Eye & Lip – £45
- Mac Cosmetics, Glitters & Pigments – £26
- Mac Cosmrtics, Lip Glass Set – £26
- Mac Cosmetics, Brush Kit – £42
- Benefit, Sweet Tintations – £19.50
- Benefit, Beauty Bon Bons – £39.50
- Benefit, SugarGlam Fairies – £44.50
- Benefit, Complexion Confections – £39.50
- Benefit, Do The Bright Thing- £26.50