Hey lovelies, hope you’re well!
Can you believe it’s March? Clocks will be going forward by the end of the month and then by the time you know it the sun will be shining and the weather will start to agree with us more.
This spring/summer a new trend will be hitting the shops, in fact they are already in the shops so you might aswell stock up for your spring/summer outfits. This season it will be all about the flares, the aztec & floral prints, suede and fringe and so much more.
Now I’m not sure this trend agrees with me much and I’m pretty sure there’s a lot of others it won’t agree with either. So down below I’ve put some outfits together that are not too bold, not too out there 70s style, but still suitable for us lot in this day and age. Hope you love it!
- Floral Midi Skirt, Miss Selfridge – £45
- Sleeveless Blouse, H&M – £12.99
- Mini Cross Body, ASOS – £16
- Mesh Contrast Heels, Missguided – £35
- Striped Bodysuit, Topshop – £28
- Sleeveless Duster, Topshop – £45
- Grey Cropped Culottes, River Island – £35
- Laser Cut Heels, New Look – £27.99
- Snake Embossed Bag, Mulberry – £1,200
- Snakeskin Bangle, New Look – £4.99
- Denim Shirt Dress, Warehouse – £42
- Fringe Duffle Bag, River Island – £15
- Tan Platform Sandals, Dune – £85
- Frill Bardot Top, Topshop – £16
- A Line Skirt, Topshop – £42
- Suede Sandals, Zara – £59.99
- City Bag, Zara – £49.99
- Crystal Round Sunglasses, Topshop – £14
- Duster Coat, Topshop – £79
- Tie Front Shirt, Miss Selfridge – £30
- Suede Wide Trousers, H&M – £24.99
- Snake Print Panel Satchel, New Look – £22.99
- Nude Suede Sandals, Aldo – £80
- Silk Slashed Back Top, Topshop – £65
- Denim Skirt, Miss Selfridge – £35
- Black Leather Back Pack, Accessorize – £85
- Black Mesh Peep Toe Heels, Missguided – £45
Lots of love