Hey lovelies, last week I uploaded a post on the clothing trends for this spring/summer, so today it’s going to be all on the make-up trends. As the years are going by the make-up trend is going as simple and minimal, this year is no different. The trend is being able to see skin, rather than layers of make up, so for those who don’t know much about applying make-up then don’t worry as long as you can apply a bit of lipstick and mascara, it’s all good.
With these products you can create a healthy looking base with the Face & Body foundation, also with sultry cranberry eyes, which is a huge hit this year, it lets the eyes stand out. Then with your lips you don’t want the colour popping too much so keep it very simple but still with a bit of colour. A balm like the Clinique Chubby Stick which holds a nice amount of colour.
- Face & Body Foundation, Mac – £21.50
- The Vintage Vamp Eyeshadow, Charlotte Tilbury – £38
- Broadest Berry Chubby Stick, Clinique – £17
Again with this look you can create a healthy glow with the Airflash foundation and with the Mineralize Skinfinish. With the lips you have a mauve, brown colour which compliments the natural glowing base. This look is very 70s inspired with the brown lips which was a huge hit back then and the glowing foundation.
- 1995 Lipstick, Gerard Cosmetics – £12.50
- Airflash Foundation, Dior – £33
- Global Glow Highlighter, Mac – £23
This look is for all those who dare to go bold, you have your orange lip which everyone will be rocking this summer and with a bold cat eye. Then the rest of the face is kept very simple with an iridescent glow of colour to the cheeks.
- So Chaud Lipstick, Mac – £15.50
- Black Liquid Liner, L’Oreal – £6.49
- Dim Infusion Blush, Hourglass – £28
Sultry smokey eyes created with the By Terry Shadow Stick and a bronzed face is a look for those who want that bit extra and then with the lips you have a very simple natural lip.
- Brown Perfection Eyeshadow Stick, By Terry – £29
- Pigalle Lipstick, Nars – £28
- Baked Bronzer, Laura Mercier – £25
Lots of love