Hey, hope you are all well! So as you know for a while I’ve been wanting to get back to blogging again & I’ve had these outfits ready for a month or so. I’ve decided to go ahead and finish these outfits up and do a quick round on how to style a shirt dress.
You can never go wrong with having a few shirt dresses, especially because you can go either all out and dress it up or even style them casually.
Here are a few outfits I’ve put together – different ways to style a shirt dress.
- Light Blue Shirt Dress, River a Island – £55
- Knee High Boots, Dune – £69
- Grey Leather Tote Bag, MCM (Modern Creation Munich) – £675
- Cream Longline Coat, New Look – £29.99
I quite like the way I put this outfit together, you have your subtle grey tones and then the dress which has a light blue hue to it which co ordinates very well with the handbag. Then you have your knee high boots – which are currently still on trend, but that just gives this whole look more of a statement.
- Check Shirt Dress, Topshop – £39
- Pointed Zip Boots, Forver 21 – £29
- Leather Tote Bag, Urban Outfitters – £42
- Brown Checked Drape Coat, River Island – £90
I have something very similar to this! My favourite look from them all. This is something I would reach out for a lot, you can’t go wrong with this outfit. I like how you have your collarless coat which would sit perfectly over the dress, still showing the details of the shirt. Then you have your stone coloured ankle boots which is actually a decent item to have in the wardrobe. As I’m pretty sure we always reach out for black ones, these would actually go with a lot of outfits as well.
- Brown Suede Heels, River Island – £75
- Khaki Stripe Shirt Dress , New Look – £14.99
- Trench Coat, Topshop – £69
- Handbag, Accessorize – £45
This outfit I would say is more for a night out, you can still dress it down with a more casual jacket and shoes.
I love opting for these colours, you can never go wrong with a bit of nude & khaki.
- Sleeveless Midi Dress, Boohoo – £25
- Black Longline Jacket, Jigsaw – £179
- Grey Heeled Boots, New Look – £29.99
- Chain City Bag, Zara – £89.99
If I ever want to go all out, not over the top but still look smart this is something I would go for, especially for a meal with the girls etc.
I love how both the jacket and dress are long, you can still look elegant without going all in. Then theres the shoes and the bag which gives off a more edgy look.
I hope you liked reading my first proper post after a while. I love these outfits, you can always style them accordingly to your personal style.