This is probably my go to way of making a yummy stir fry, just because it’s packed with flavour, fresh veggies and it’s healthy!!
I ended up picking up the wrong noodles, I usually use the rice noodles but these noodles are wheat ones. You can use whichever you prefer but I feel as though the rice noodles just taste so much more better.
1 Mixed Veggie Packet
1 Packet of Rice Noodles
1 small piece of Ginger Pureed
2 Cloves of Garlic Crushed
2 Sprigs of Spring Onions Sliced
1 Chilli Sliced
2 Medium Eggs
2 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
3 tbsp of Rich Hoisin Sauce
- Fry the garlic and ginger for a few minutes in the sesame oil until light brown.
- Add all the mix veg including the sliced spring onions and chillies. Fry vegetables on a high-medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Usually the veggies give off some water so you just want to make sure the water disappears until you add any sauces.
- Then 2 tbsp of the rich hoisin sauce and cook with the veggies.
- Add the noodles and the light & dark soy sauce. Once the noodles have fallen apart from each other (which should only take a minute) stir through the veggies properly and push to the side.
- Crack both eggs on the side of the pot and keep whisky the egg until it’s been cooked.
- Add the remaining hoisin sauce and stir everything together under a high heat.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and make sure to tag me in any pictures or let me know how it tastes.
Sincerely Sophs x